Raw Energy Dance Education (REDed) is Australia’s leading dance resource for teachers, schools and parents. We deliver curriculum aligned and extra-curricular dance programs in schools across Australia. Our focus is on the students’ dance journey; we use movement to challenge, inspire and motivate young people to get active and have fun!
Our mission: “Turning the lights on in little people to become AWESOME big people”.
- Julie DeganYear 5 Teacher"The REDed program is such an engaging program. I watch the kids, they are all smiling and happy - all participating at the same time. I don’t see any child want to sit down, they are thoroughly engaged."
- Richard LaceyHead of Sports at St Pius X College“The quality of the dance, choreography and instruction has been excellent. The whole P.E. Department has been blown away by the quality of the work the boys have been able to produce as a result of the REDed sessions.”
- Nikki ChapmanParent at Kincoppal-Rose Bay“Your organisation, communication and execution of your classes with the highest quality of teachers and standards is outstanding. Thank you for not only making dance fun for the students, but for making it easy on the parents.”
- Grace LazzeriParent at Lindfield Public School"Thank you for exposing the dancers to these different performances and opportunities. They are not only learning about dancing here, they are gaining self confidence, they are learning how to work as part of a team and they are learning to respect and love their bodies more."
- Jane LavisParent at Queenwood School for Girls (Senior)“The level of teaching, especially with your focus on technique, shines through when you see the girls perform. They are very lucky to have someone who not only has a gift for incredible choreography, but also explains to the girls the inspiration and the history/story behind each dance.”
- Stephanie McConnellPrincipal at Lindfield Learning Village"It is so great to work with a company who cares so much for young people and is so aligned with our school's vision."
- Dan SlaterClass Teacher at Wheelers Hill Primary School“I’m fine with ‘movement’ activity but fully choreographed dances require REDed."
- Amanda TasovskiAssistant Principal at Gordon West Public School“The kids loved the dance and I loved doing it with them. I love teaching dance but it was a nice break to not have to think about choreography. I will definitely be purchasing more.”